#CoalClasses: Why does my business need Video Marketing?
Confused on digital marketing and all its parts? CoalCreative is here to help. Introducing #CoalClasses, your masterclass to bringing your organization into a digital world.
When it comes to digital marketing, it is easy to get confused in all of its facets. This is because digital marketing its the newest form of marketing, and by a lot of peoples standards, the most complex.
By definition, Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
While this may sound slightly confusing, breaking it down into its mediums makes it a little simpler. Video Marketing is one of the mediums that digital marketing takes. Video marketing is a new type of internet marketing and advertising in which business create short videos about specific topics using content from articles and other text sources. The videos are then uploaded to various video sharing websites and social media platforms for distribution and exposure.
Why is it important, you might ask? Check out these recent statistics:
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of total internet users.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day.
- More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S. television networks have created in 30 years.
- 87% of online marketers use video content.
- Over 500 million (half a BILLION) people are watching video on Facebook every day (via Forbes).
- 72 Hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every 60 seconds.
- One-third of online activity is spent watching video.
- 85% of the US internet audience watches videos online.
No company or organization is excluded from the utilization of video marketing. Here at CoalCreative, we have worked on video marketing projects with clients in all industries such as non-profit, hospitality, tourism, and even healthcare and rehabilitation. View our portfolio here for examples!
In what sort of ways can you utilize video marketing?
The possibilities here are endless. Examples are…
- Creating a PSA to release to the public.
- Telling the story of your organization through interviews and testimonials.
- Starting a video series that highlights the way your organizations services can be utilized.
- Filming a video to spread awareness about an upcoming event.
- Reaching out to your customers for feedback and engagement in a video format.
And those are just the tip of the iceberg. These videos can be spread via social media, television, or utilized on your companies website. Whatever the message is that your organization is trying to get across to the world, video marketing can be a vital asset in getting that information as far and wide as possible in the shortest amount of time.
Interested in video marketing for your organization, or just have some more questions on how to best utilize it? Reach out to Holly Pilcavage, our director of business development, by e-mailing at email@example.com or calling (570) 212-9586.
2,021 total views, 2 views today