Coal Creative is Looking for 2021 Spring and Summer Interns!
Looking for an internship that’s both educational AND exciting? You’re in luck, because Coal Creative is actively seeking 2021 Spring and Summer interns!
We are looking for self-motivated, hardworking interns to join our creative teams in the Social Media and Video departments. As a Coal Creative intern, you will have the option of working remotely or in-person at our office in Downtown Wilkes-Barre. You’ll fit right in with our team if you are:
- Goal oriented and a ferocious worker
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Able to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal distraction
- Willing to learn and grow in a start-up environment
- Have a sense of humor
“My social media management internship at Coal Creative is what made me want to work in NEPA. Coal has an extremely welcoming culture and an exceptionally talented team. They all did such a great job of giving me experience and guidance in a challenging, yet fun environment. Getting to see all the organizations and collaborators that Coal works with always made me excited to go to my internship, and at the end of the semester, I left Coal feeling prepared and ready to take on the world and make a positive impact in my community.” –Shanie Mohamed, 2019 Coal Creative Intern
As a Social Media intern, your core responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with our Content Manager and Design Specialist to create and implement campaigns
- Developing content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Creating visuals for social media
- Monitoring analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Creating engaging blog and social media content
- Researching optimal times to post on social media
- Scheduling posts using Hootsuite
*Graphic design skills aren’t required but are a MAJOR plus!
As a Video intern, your responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with the video team to assist in various parts of pre-production, production and post-production including:
- Storyboarding and idea creation
- Scheduling shoots
- Assisting the video team at shoots
- Assisting in basic editing of raw footage
*Existing video editing skills are a major PLUS!
(Please keep in mind that due to the current pandemic, the video internship is contingent on the state of our region and Pennsylvania governor’s orders at that time. Check back in or reach out to us for any updates pertaining to this!)
If you think you’d be a great fit for either of these roles, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your resume and any relevant work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!
1,549 total views, 1 views today