Video Production Specialist
Coal Creative is looking for someone to join our team as a contracted video production specialist!
Work directly with the video team to assist in various parts of production and post-production including:
- Coordinates and arranges lighting, shooting angles, placement of audio equipment based on requirements.
- Responsible for editing and assembling recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for various distribution methods. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
Experience and Exposure
- Handling various video equipment including:
- Audio Recording Equipment
- Editing audio and video
- Premiere Pro (Preferred)
- After Effects / Photoshop (Preferred)
You’ll thrive in this position if you are self-motivated and have a creative spirit and strong sense of teamwork!
Coal Creative primarily serves the NEPA area. For shooting purposes, candidates should be in close proximity to our office, which is located at 67-69 Public Square STE 600, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701. Although shooting is typically done within NEPA, travel is sometimes required—candidates should be willing to travel as needed.
All post-production work has the option to be done remotely.
Camaryn Lokuta | Business Development Manager | (570) 212-9586
To apply, fill out the following and submit your resume below:
474 total views, 1 views today