Coal Creative is Looking for 2021 Summer Interns!
Looking for an internship that’s both hands-on AND exciting? You’re in luck, because Coal Creative is actively seeking 2021 Summer Interns!
We are looking for self-motivated, hardworking interns to join our creative team. As a Coal Creative intern, you have the option of working remotely or in-person at our office in Downtown Wilkes-Barre.
Check out two potential summer 2021 opportunities below:
As a Social Media intern, your core responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with our Content Manager and Design Specialist to create and implement campaigns
- Developing content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Creating visuals for social media
- Monitoring analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Creating engaging blog and social media content
- Researching optimal times to post on social media
- Scheduling posts using Hootsuite
- Graphic design skills aren’t required but are a MAJOR plus!
As a Video intern, your responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with the video team to assist in various parts of pre-production, production and post-production including:
- Storyboarding and idea creation
- Scheduling shoots
- Assisting the video team at shoots
- Assisting in basic editing of raw footage
- Existing video editing skills are a major PLUS!
Have a passion for something else, like content writing or business development? Reach out to us to discuss other opportunities! We’d love to have a conversation and see what internship opportunity we can create together!
Curious what it’s like to intern with us? Here’s a real-life testimonial:
“My social media management internship at Coal Creative is what made me want to work in NEPA. Coal has an extremely welcoming culture and an exceptionally talented team. They all did such a great job of giving me experience and guidance in a challenging, yet fun environment. Getting to see all the organizations and collaborators that Coal works with always made me excited to go to my internship, and at the end of the semester, I left Coal feeling prepared and ready to take on the world and make a positive impact in my community.” –Shanie Mohamed, 2019 Coal Creative Intern
If you’re looking for an experience that will deliver firsthand experience and exposure, we’d love to hear from you! Please email your interest, resume, and any relevant work samples to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!