Coal Creative is now HIRING for the role of a SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST!
Detailed information regarding the position can be found below:
- Responsible for developing concepts for and, with the assistance of a Junior Designer, creating web graphics
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns
- Analyze and evaluate social media campaigns and strategies
- Report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Create and send e-blasts that accompany campaigns
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Experience of developing strategies across social media and digital marketing areas
- Experience in outreach, sales, grassroots, social media, digital PR, buzz building and building sustainable communities
- Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing content.
- Writing, blogging and proofreading ability
- Experience with social advertising platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & YouTube
Preferred Software Skills
- The Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator
- Google Analytics
- Google Suite – Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Creative Director to create deliberate plans, strategy and goal setting
Work Directly With
- Junior Designer to request and create content as needed
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills a must.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Capacity to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive and resourceful with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Part-time (starting at 20 hours per week) with growth into full-time
- In-house role with remote flexibility. The ideal candidate can spend at least 4 days per week within our office located in Downtown Wilkes-Barre
About The Company
Coal Creative is a group of community minded millennials who harness the power of storytelling, through video, web design, and social media, to enrich the businesses, nonprofits and organizations in our region, and beyond.
While we are based in Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania, we have worked with a wide variety of businesses, small and large, all across the world and have the flexibility to share your message regardless of budget.
Coal Creative fosters the growth and development of our employees on a daily basis, recently winning the 2019 Young Professional Development Award which is describes potential candidates as “A company/organization located in Northeast Pennsylvania who has dedicated resources to developing the future leaders of our community.“
67-69 Public Square, Suite 600, Wilkes-Barre PA 18701
Please send your resume and any portfolio pieces if applicable to Director of Operations, Holly Pilcavage, via email at email@example.com
Please email Director of Operations, Holly Pilcavage, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office line at 570-212-9586
5,006 total views, 1 views today