Join our team! We’re hiring a Social Media Specialist!
Overview / Explanation of Position
Coal Creative is looking for a talented, creative individual to join the team as a full-time Social Media Specialist. This team member would be responsible for the strategy, implementation, and assessment of social media client accounts across a variety of industries local to Northeastern Pennsylvania to nationally-known brands.
Requirements of Position
- Perform research on current industry trends and audience preferences
- Collaborate with the Coal Creative content team to generate, edit, publish and share engaging content
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, including but not limited to promotions and competitions
- Plan content for clients on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis
- Post and schedule social media content
- Organically engage with followers on client social media accounts
- Monitor comments and private messages on client social media accounts
- Create and manage social media ad campaigns
- Assess and evaluate ad campaign data, ultimately driving decision-making for existing and future campaigns based on client goals
- Create visually appealing and informative analytics reports for internal and external use
Skill Set Required
- Applicants must have experience with:
- Social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube and Twitter
- Experience with Social Media Scheduling, for example:
- Facebook Creator Studio
- Experience with Facebook and Instagram Ad Campaigns
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager
- LinkedIn and YouTube Ad Campaign knowledge a plus!
- Extremely well organized
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Not required, but design skills / a familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud could potentially get you bonus points!
- Creating engaging social media campaigns for clients based on data-driven results.
- The ideal candidate has a true passion for social media. They will actively stay on top of social media trends and understand the importance of research & development within each industry we collaborate within. Calendars and schedules excite you and you love to see a campaign through from start to finish. The excitement of results drive you to assess, evaluate, pivot, and strengthen campaigns on a rolling basis!
- Content Manager
- Our Content Manager, Content Writer, and Design Specialist to create a cohesive, holistic approach to our social media collaborations.
Communication & Expectations
- Maintain a Coal Creative email for any client outreach needed and replying to all outreach within 24 hours
- Consistent internal communication with the Coal Creative team via Slack
- Attend all necessary meetings, internally and externally
- While we do not require a start and end time at Coal Creative, this position is expected to be primarily available between the hours of 10:00AM – 4:00PM Monday through Friday
Compensation & Benefits
- This position will start at a $14 – $15 hourly rate, with a 90 day review and assessment period
- Monthly Reimbursement Plan, including health, cell phone, and Internet-related reimbursements, after 90 day review and assessment period
- Quarterly & Annual Bonuses, after 90 day review and assessment period
- Unlimited PTO, also inclusive of all major holidays and your birthday
- Monthly access to studio BE platform, after 90 day review and assessment period
Due to the nature of this position, applicants have the option to work remotely. If local to Northeastern Pennsylvania, this position can also work full-time or in a hybrid model (remote + in-office) from our office in downtown Wilkes-Barre, PA.
How To Apply
To apply, please send your resume and any relevant samples or portfolio items to our Business Development Manager, Camaryn Lokuta, via email at email@example.com
Deadline To Apply
Please submit your resume and any relevant samples or portfolio items no later than 11:59PM on Tuesday, June 1st.
162 total views, 1 views today